one zit, two zit
red zit, blue ...... fish?
I have two new 'blemishes' on my forehead.
How cute. They must be friends. All snuggled in, right next to each other. They must have plans to grow old together. Then leave me nice little marks so I always remember they once lived here.
*
Note: When do you stop getting blemishes? I'm 30.
There's GOT to be a cut off somewhere.
Isn't there a 'zit' rule book out there that they have to abide by?
*
--Blemish. Such a GENTLE word isn't it?--
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
You are not alone. I'm guessing it has to do with the non-shower weekend. (I was up north and only got a lake bath!) I look like a teenager this week! Good thing I'm married. He just has to deal. :)
ME TOO!!!!!!!!! my chin has been a cesspool since a week before i knew i was pregs.
...
???
:)
(p.s. despite that fact, i've found the clinique blemish killer really kills. sorry i don't have a technical name for it. it's in a tiny blue bottle.)
Angie - I have it :) My mom and I are avid clinique users and I lots of little sample bottles of that stuff. Clearasil Persa-Gel 10 is awesome too! However use a white pillow case or you'll have lovely 80's bleach spots on your bedding :)
Post a Comment